New Year’s Resolutions
It’s time to begin planning for this year!
I have been looking forward to 2022 for at least the past four years. This upcoming year I will be saying “goodbye” to high school and “hello” to college!
I’ve never been someone who sticks to New Year’s Resolutions because I lacked motivation by February, or I copied them from someone else. Below I have compiled a shortlist of things I want to accomplish this year ranging from school to my personal life.
Nia’s 2022 Bucket List:
- Have my first sleepover (I know… I’m 17 years old and I have never had a sleepover)
- Cook an entire meal by myself
- Get a debit card
- Register to vote
- Work out (try different things like a professional soul cycle class)
- Attend a poetry making class
- Drive more (I have my license, I just HATE driving)
- Wear my retainer most nights
- Earn AT LEAST an A- in every class (don’t let senioritis take over!)
- Study in the library or new location for motivation
- Commit to a college that I love…and move in!
Those are just a few of the tasks on my overwhelmingly long bucket list for this year! I hope that everyone enjoys this year and that you make the most out of it. Remember, to have fun and be safe!